The waves of energy from you guys, my readers on the fan page for the blog, have been almost knocking me over. This leaves me feeling some energy that I would like to calm right now. It is a feeling of general “unsettledness”…which might not really be a word, but basically it is a feeling of unease.
What the heck is going on??
I can tell you. It is a new year and with that comes the desire that is so strong to change ourselves and leave this old nonsense behind. We are done. DONE with blocks to our future. We are DONE with this past nonsense that tries to come back to haunt us like Jacob Marley. Not Bob, that would be okay. We are DONE trying to make sense of what is happening in the future. And the truth is, all of this is okay. We need to learn to be content with where we are.
Old wounds do, from time to time, split open. THAT my friends, is the place where growth happens. It’s messy and sticky and uncomfortable. We want to put the band-aid back on our souls, my God we do. But what if it is bleeding so much we can’t use a band-aid right now? What if we need to clean it up a little, find the source of the pain, and then start to heal? <<< that is where we are right now. And I feel it so close to the surface for so many people right now I am about to burst wide open myself. But guess what? It’s exciting!
We are shifting into our purpose, so get ready.
AS we shift, that energy is messy. It makes us feel unsettled and we might bounce from idea to idea or topic to topic until the right one clicks into place. It’s like we are breaking into our soul vault and we don’t know the combination. That is why we are feeling this way. We are getting closer to the correct combination. Heck, maybe we only are one number away. But we have to be willing to stick this out my friends.
5 signs you are making the shift:
- Your past is trying to haunt you. Jacob and his chains are all over. I know that they make a lot of noise, but in reality, they can’t hurt you. They are merely trying to get your attention that it is time to move on from that.
- Signs keep coming up that show help is near. The perfect article on what you are feeling is right there. The friend you have been thinking about calls. The feather in your path might signify heavenly help is near. Rainbows appear. The numbers change to 11:11 or 3:33. 11 is a powerful number of dreams, intuitive illumination, and connection with Spirit.
- You are a bit moody. Look out! You might feel weepy, angry, unworthy and just plain over it right now. It is normal, but let’s help this part pass. In my Head|Heart|Health Club, we are working on really shifting into the feeling we want, and getting clear on what makes us happy. I want you to practice that too. So when you are in a mood, get clear on the exact emotional trigger that caused it. Use a thesaurus if you need to and write down the opposite of that word and then write out what makes you feel supported and ________. <<< the opposite of how you feel now.
- You are ready to pick a fight with anyone who will listen…including yourself. This is the build up of energy and it needs a place to go. Have you gone on a walk, gotten out of the house, taken a nice epsom salt bath or re-charged with your favorite things lately? What are you doing for you?? Seriously. Use the search button on side here and read more about self-care or explore my online catalog if you’d like to try your hand at my Gratitude E-book Self-guided Journal. Find ways to shift this energy into thankfulness for the good in your life.
- Your about to make a big break-through and then your heater goes out and money is due here, here and here. We have to let go of this feeling of lack. This happened because we needed to shift into the thinking that everything is going to truly be okay and everything we need will be provided for us. Sure, not everyone feels this way. This leads to scarcity feelings and it leads us to panic. It is normal. Totally normal to have a flip out just as you thought your life was coming together and something bizarre happens. <<< I have had so many of these things happen it is not funny. I should make you a list to make you feel better…you probably wouldn’t believe the amount of stuff that happens to me like this. BUT, I am not going to dwell on it right now. I had to write out a big check the other day, and I just said with gratitude that I was happy to be giving this man my money to fix my heat.
Trust me on this, you are not alone. If you have been reading my blog for a while you know there are years that take from me, and years that give. We have to accept a few truths. We can’t go back. We are not always going to feel the same way and there are times none of this makes a bit of sense to us. Trust me on this, but in the end, the pieces are really going to fit together and you will be surprised at the whole picture. The dust will settle and the outlook will really be much better. Let’s work on shifting into a comfortable flow this year. The work on the inside will lead you to greater results on the outside.
Speak to you soon. ~Aimee