As the years have gone by and the page has grown, many readers have asked for help with topics such as fear, failure, anxiety, worthiness, acceptance, stress, frustration, anger, guilt and more. I heard you dear friends. I heard you. The Head|Heart|Health Club has been created as a result of many long research sessions into dissolving the blocks that are holding you back.
What are the benefits of subscribing to the Club?
- Your current methods are not working for you. There are new methods out there, you just need them all in one place.
- You want to be able to tap in naturally to your intuition and stop doubting yourself.
- You are wanting to fight off the “Zombie thoughts” with an archive available to you at any time of day or timezone.
- You definitely want to find out what all this talk is about creating “abundance” because so far, other methods have fallen short.
- You have considered trying yoga, meditation and journaling, but have no clue where to begin…and this is from the privacy of your own home.
What do I need to do to join?
- Be ready and open for change in your life.
- Have a journal or use the worksheets I provide to use throughout the process. Not sure what to use? Read this article on the one I have. The photo of the journal links to mine.
- Show up. Do the work. Be the change.
- Be amazed at how you feel once the work is done and you have a safe place to share your gratitude at the change in your thoughts!
- Purchase the Head|Heart|Health Club membership and after that, you will be directed to the link to join the FB group or you can work online independently!
Learning to focus on what you can control is half the battle – Aimee Halpin
What do I get by joining the Head|Heart|Health Club?
- A private and supportive group working on the same goals as you!
- NEW monthly content that you get at the start of each month.
- A private portal to log-in, do the work at your own pace, download and keep the month’s content, and continue to get your head straight, your heart focused and your overall health aligned.
- Beginning yoga poses to center and ground yourself, monthly video tutorials, meditations and more!
- Writing naturally reduces emotional pain and helps you focus your head…or your messy thoughts.
- You are building a better quality of life with like-minded people to support you.
- As we continue to do the work on the inside, our relationships with others will change and be reflected on the outside.
- This can help capture the real you by holistically supporting you, and you take as much as you need and give as much as you want, from the group in a very conscious way. You may actually join the club without joining the closed group if you prefer, and instructions will be e-mailed to you on how to get in the group if you’d like.
Great! I am signing up >>> Head|Heart|Health Club membership <<<
This has become a safe place for me to express my true self, fears, dreams/hopes and to seek help! I find that this program was designed and developed by someone that truly cares about helping, motivating and supporting people. The personal interaction is what sets this apart from others. Thank you Aimee for sharing your journey with us and for all your support, effort, advice, and everything you do for all of us!
Thank you so much for joining the group and there will be monthly freebies in the bonus section as well as in the closed group. I look forward to speaking with you soon. ~Aimee~
This was created by Vitalize You Wellness, LLC which is owned and operated by theburnedhand.com© .