So somewhere I was reading that on October 22, good ole’ Scorpious enters the night sky. As a side note, I ignored that whole thing about new Zodiac signs…like a true Scorpio would because, quite frankly, I love being a Scorpio.
Pros to being a Scorpio:
- We are focused. We know what we want.
- We are brave…even when we don’t want to be.
- We are intensely faithful, which can be a con as well because we really value honesty and trust.
- We are highly intuitive, which can be a problem at times as well. We are able to cut right through the lies and the B.S. other people put out. That makes us a bit scary to some people.
Cons to being a Scorpio:
- We might, just might, be a tiny bit jealous. Don’t look at our partners with covetous eyes. We see you.
- Unfortunately, we are a wee bit resentful and know when you did us wrong. We kind of remember that for all of eternity.
- Betrayals are our wrath points. We have to work hard to come back from being manipulated or lied to…if we can come back from it at all.
- We know too much…as in what you don’t say.
Not sure if this sounds like you? Maybe it does, maybe it doesn’t? Take this fun quiz: