5 Steps to Being Healthier Today!
1. Eliminate processed foods. Have you ever looked at the back of a “FAT-FREE” box of coffee creamer as compared to real cream? Just look at the ingredients.
2. Drink more water. Why? “Water’s involved in every type of cellular process in your body, and when you’re dehydrated, they all run less efficiently — and that includes your metabolism.
3. Add a Greens smoothie to your day. Why the “Greens”?
- Detoxify, alkalize, and promote pH balance within the body
- Acidity-fighting magnesium and potassium blend
- Cutting-edge probiotic support for digestive health
- 38 herbs and nutrient-rich superfoods
- Multiple servings of fruits and vegetables in every scoop
- Free radical-fighting antioxidants
4. Add protein in the morning. I prefer the things I have linked to because of these reasons:
- Experience quicker post-workout recovery
- Build lean muscle mass with fewer calories
- Maintain healthy cholesterol levels
- Get feel-good, mood-elevating energy with maca and cacao powder
- Promote healthy digestion with seven different soluble and insoluble fibers
5. Cut the sugar…but you can keep the fruit. I have gone white processed sugar-free in the last two years and don’t miss it! What do I use if I have to make a recipe with something like sugar? Buy coconut palm sugar. But if you are worried about sugar in fruit, check out this link. I am guilty of loving mangoes.
So, in a nutshell…drop the sugar, add the water, add protein, and greens, but drop the processed food!! Contact me here if you want to know more about the greens or visit vitalizeyouwellness.com click shop!